2. Rose-Leaves (Venetia - Heyer) - Venetia and Damerel's wedding night. Also for mature audiences. Verry nice.
3. Accio Insurance (Insurance Commercials) - Insurance commercials meet Hogwarts. It's hysterically crack-fic.
4. The Broken Hearts Case (Marple) - A nice little afternoon visit with Dolly Bantry and Miss Marple... and a murder, of course. The Marple voice is beautifully done.
5. How to Win Friends (With Fins) (Jaws) - The shark was just trying to make friends. Crack-fic.
6. Morning in the Morgue (In Death series) - Canon-divergent, Morris/Peabody. Short and entertaining.
7. Relocation (Ghostbusters movies) - A nice little story about the Library Ghost in the first movie.
8. Mr. Boddy's Profile (AirBnB) (Cluedo) - A mocked up profile of Boddy Mansion. It's pretty funny, with some lines. (Like one guest complaining how sometimes it can take forever to get from room to room.)
9. The Tower Room (Anne of Green Gables) - Anne and Gilbert spend a night together in Windy Poplars.
10. My Dancing Day (Anne of Green Gables) - Who says the manse girls can't sneak in a dance?
11. Home is the Hunter... (Anne of Green Gables) - What do Shirley and Carl get up to after the war?
12. Christmas at Ingleside (Anne of Green Gables) - The first Christmas after the war.
There's some others I want to read, including an X-Wing fic, a 10,000 word Oxford Time Travel Universe one, and 2 long Penric stories.